A car accident can range from a relatively minor fender-bender to a catastrophic collision. You may be confused about your legal rights. You may not know if you have a viable case. That’s where we come in.
If you were involved in a car accident, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Create a list of everyone identified at the scene of the accident;
- Collect the contact information of any potential witnesses;
- Save any photographs that you took at the scene of the accident;
- Take photographs of your injuries;
- Go back to the location of the accident and take additional photographs of the surroundings; and
- Do not agree to a recorded statement with an insurance company until you have consulted with your attorney. Never admit fault when talking to the other driver and any insurance company. Leave it to your attorneys and experts to determine who was at fault for the accident.
You should pursue emergency medical attention following your accident. Even if you believe that your injuries are minor, it is not unusual for symptoms to begin days or weeks after the accident. Not only will emergency medical attention benefit you physically, but doing so will create a record that serves as proof of your injuries.
It is difficult to recuperate from your accident when you are focused on dealing with insurance companies who will try to find a way deny your claim. No matter how obvious the other party’s fault may appear, you can expect that the other individual will have an excuse for why it happened or say that it was the result of something that you did. The attorneys at Moaddel Kremer are familiar with these tactics.
A car accident can be a significant life altering event that can result in serious injury including the following:
- Spinal injury;
- Traumatic brain injury;
- Broken bones;
- Severe cuts and bruises;
- Aches and pains that don’t go away.
If you are injured and the accident was not your fault, the lawyers at Moaddel Kremer will fight the insurance companies so that you are adequately compensated. You can also recover for your medical bills, emotional distress, and any time that you miss from work as a result of the accident. We will be there to protect your rights and keep you informed through every step of the process.
We make it painless.
Because you’ve already experienced enough pain. We’re the antidote to all of that: smart, efficient and dedicated to ensuring you get what you deserve.
What’s the problem?
All we need from you right now is a basic idea of the situation you or your loved one is currently in.
Then when it comes time to get a few more details, we’ll set up a free consultation. You won’t pay anything unless we win.
So let’s get started.